safety first >>>
to our rumble fam
Our commitment to your - and our team's - healty & safety is our top priority. As we begin our market-by-market reopening plan, we have reenvisioned, redefined & elevated our safety standards & cleanliness protocols in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. Here's what you can expect from the Rumble in-studio experience.
- Mandatory touchless temperature checks upon entry for all staff & clients + a verbal confirmation that you have no current COVID-19 symptoms
- Masks worn by all in-studio staff & clients in common areas
- Glass barriers at the front desk to ensure contactless check-in
DURING THE WORKOUT
- Reduced capacity to ensure at least 6 feet of distance between you and your neighbor, in accordance with local guidelines
- Equipment only utilized one time per class - no sharing of any bags, treadmills, benches or weights
- Glove rentals utilized one time per day & thoroughly disinfected (inside & out!) with a disinfectant and high-heat dryer
- Additional time for disinfecting and deep cleaning between classes
- Increased ventilation via Rumble's HVAC systems, including bipolar ionization units, UV duct purifiers & hospital-grade filters
AROUND THE STUDIO
- Social distancing markers throughout the studios
- High-touch areas closed - including showers & water fountains
- High-touch bathroom amenities removed - including blowdryers and deodorant
- No retail try-ons; all sales final.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Respect social distancing markers in the studio.
- Be on time. No clients will be permitted late.
- Reserve your spot in advance.
- Stay in your designated spot in the studio.
- Enter the classroom immediately upon entry to the studio.
- Limit your time in the studio to 10 minutes before and after class.
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you as we will have limited lockers available
- Wear a mask in common areas & during your workout